As of August 31, 2013 until eternity or this blog shuts down…
For a quick summary, just check out the info in the footer. You here for the full story? Read on.
I’m not a professional anything. Even with two “adult” kids, I’m still practicing mommyhood! I’m not a professional educator (though I’ve graduated two so far through our homeschool), doctor (who has time for eight years of college…although it will probably take that long for me to finish my Associates!), chef (don’t even get me started here, I’m a learn by the ropes kinda girl), or professional anything else. If you need professional advice or help, you probably need to be heading somewhere else. I only give my opinions and what works for me and my family. Any advice you follow, is at your own risk.
2. Copyright. All the goods here are mine. If I have a guest poster, I’ll let ya know. All the pictures, bad or good – especially the good ones, are mine. I occasionally also use graphics from Graphic Stock. If it’s not my own or Graphic Stock, I’ll let ya know. I’ll be honest, open and keep you informed. If you want to reference any post, just give me a link back, mkay? And let me know ’cause I’d love to come snoop around and see what you said about me. I even promise to leave a comment. **Just please do not share any private info or anything about my kiddos. Especially my kids’ photos.
Eventually, I’m gonna get some guest bloggers. Their content is off limits since obviously, it’s not my own content. If you want to be a guest blogger, contact me. Just make sure what you submit is original, ya know. If I can’t violate any laws here, you can’t either.
3. Hold harmless. I believe in people taking personal responsibility here folks. Use this site as entertainment first and foremost. Like I said earlier, if you need help from the pros, move right along. Don’t blame me for bad relationships, financial woes, burnt cookies or otherwise. This is just a personal blog. For my creative outlet.
In return, I will do my best to provide you with some good reading material. However, sometimes life happens. If I have to take an extended break, I’ll try my best to let ya know. I reserve the right to shut down this blog if the need ever arises. Hopefully, it won’t.
4. Privacy. I won’t sell your info. You can leave comments without fear that I’m going to rat you out. And I hope none of the fellow readers will. But I pinky promise not to sell your email or anything else I know about you to those aggravating telemarketers. Or anyone else. And you don’t disclose my real age. Pinky promise.
5. Reserve rights. This is my party and I’ll do what I want. Sorry, I’ve just always wanted to say that. My parents would never let me act like a brat. But seriously, if I find your comment offensive, it’s probably gone. And spammers. I really don’t like those. Play nice. As I always say “If it’s not nice, necessary and truthful, don’t say it at all.” However, I am very open to constructive criticism as I am always on a quest for self improvement.
6. Advertisers and Sponsors. I will try to only share advertisers and sponsors that align with my goals here; however, there might be some thing that comes through that is not a 100% reflection of me. I will try my utmost to have anything offensive – hey! I don’t even want to see that on my blog and I do pull up my own blog too. But keep in mind, advertisers and sponsors are responsible for their own stuff. If it’s a sponsored post, I’ll let ya know. All opinions are mine. I will not be persuaded, bribed or threatened to lie. I’ll keep myself (and try to keep everyone else) honest. Ask my sister, I can be very stubborn in an argument. Take me as I am or leave me. You want honest, here I am. There will probably be affiliate links scattered here and there. Blogging will certainly not buy me a new house or anything but I would appreciate you taking the time to check out the affiliate links. I will not recommend anything that I do not believe would be a great product.
7. Contact me. If you have any questions or just want to chat, contact me. My sidebar contains links to my Twitter, Facebook and any other social media account. My email is blessed5x (at) gmail (dot) com.
8. Cause I gotta say it….AdenaF is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.