If you missed the intro, please check the first day here.
Are you brand loyal? I’m usually not. I blame it on being cheap…I mean frugal. BUT….when I find something that I really, really like, I stick with it. Here’s my list:
List the brand names you buy and swear by:
1. Champion Juicer. Juicing is so healthy. Especially, of course, if you juice veggies and not just fruits. I’ve tried other juicers but Champion is the one to which I am loyal. This is a masticating juicer which my research showed maintained the most nutrients in the juice. It is more expensive than some juicers but still less than others. However, it is very durable. I’ve had mine for almost ten years. I’ve replaced the blade once. I’ve used it for juicing and even made homemade baby food (purees) using the blank screen.
2. Nikon. Now this is a little more of a surprise to me. I have always owned Canon point and shoot cameras. They would last me about two years or so. Pretty good pictures, just not a very durable camera. Then I decided I wanted a DSLR. And after a lot of research and recommendations from some professional photographers that I am friends with, I bought a Nikon D90. It is perfect for me. I’m still learning!! I absolutely love my Nikon and will never buy another brand of camera now.
3. Oreos. See? I finally listed something that is in everyone’s budget. I’ve tried several store brands. None of them are good enough to make the cut. When I am craving an Oreo, nothing less will satisfy.
4. Rowenta. The. Best. Iron. Ever. And that really means something coming from someone who hates to iron!! In fact, whenever possible I just spray some of my homemade wrinkle release spray on my clothing and go on my merry way. Of course, some things just have to be ironed. I’ve been married for 25 years and have gone through more irons than I can count. One of my best friends recommended a Rowenta to me about ten years ago or so. That’s right, ten years ago. And it’s still going strong. And that’s despite me dropping it. On my hard tile floor. Numerous times.
5. Zephryhills. What’s that you say? It’s natural spring water that we Floridians are blessed with. I’m somewhat of a water snob. Don’t dare try to pass off tap water as anything else to me. I can taste the difference. I can tell a distinct difference between other brands as well. Some I can tolerate, others, I absolutely can not. Zephyrhills water is so good that I buy it in bulk if we are headed out on a road trip just so I don’t have to buy other brands while we are away.
This post does contain affiliate links. Feel free to buy my suggested brands, you won’t regret them. If you don’t, I’ll still love ya.
So, are there any brands that you are loyal to? Name ’em.