(If you missed the intro, check out Day 1)
List the things you want to do before you die…
Ever since the Bucket List movie came out, I hear about everyone making a Bucket List. Yup, I did too. I often forget about it but then I will remember and read it again. Then I get inspired to intentionally live a little more. One of my best friends rode a mechanical bull this past weekend at the fair so she could check it off her list. I am so proud of her. You can read my full Bucket List here but I will share what I believe will be the next five I will cross off:
1. Go camping in a tent. This might actually happen in the next few weeks.
2. Learn to can veggies. My friend borrowed my pressure cooker so I am thinking maybe in exchange, she will teach me to actually use it properly. Besides, peak veggie growing season is over. Not sure what I can still preserve??
3. Go to an art museum. I actually have a few tagged that I can get in free this month if I can only work it in our schedule.
4. Make lettuce wraps at home. I’ve actually got a few recipes pinned and starting today, I have to go back on a diet. I mean, resume a healthier lifestyle. As in RIGHT NOW. I have to goal to reach and not much time to do it. I’ll share why hopefully in a week (wink).
5. Try an exotic fruit or veggie. Every heard of durian fruit? I really want to try it. Probably outside though. I’ve heard the smell is horrible but the taste is like vanilla custard. Supposedly though it supposed to have amazing health benefits (youthful skin among others). If I can’t get past the smell of durian fruit, I’ll have to find something else.