One of the things I wanted to do this year was to be more consistent in my blogging. That’s why I am doing the #buttontapperchallenge. And I posted consistently for two days. And then I resorted back to my old ways. I honestly do have a very good excuse. It’s cold. Frigid cold. And all I want to do is stay in bed wrapped up in a bundle of blankets.
Oh yeah, and we are preparing to move so I need to be packing and getting things ready to go. Which translates into me spending way too many hours on Pinterest!! If you follow me on Pinterest, you have seen my Inspired Home and Honey Do List boards blowing up, I know!!
So now I have to play catch up and cover days 3, 4, and 5. And honestly, plans, dreams, and goals do pretty much compliment each other.
- I plan to move.
- I plan to make another trip to North Carolina.
- I plan to host a monthly ladies night to share Trim Healthy Mama meals and encourage each other.
- I dream to make a drastic reduction in our debt.
- I dream of my son getting excited about school again.
- I dream of becoming a better seamstress.
- Stay on my Trim Healthy Mama plan for the year.
- Sew through half of my stash of fabric that is over a year old.
- Learn to make furniture (I want to make our own farmhouse dining table.)
I figure if I had three of each, they might be more attainable.
What are your plans, dreams, or goals for 2018?