It is Saturday night. I just got home from driving a little over ten hours. I have a lot of pics to share.
But it won’t happen just yet.
I am tired.
But I want to wrap up my week for you:
- Drove to NC. Ended up all of the kids got to go. Plus one. Well, two more – my son-in-law and my oldest daughter’s friend.
- Introduced friend to the best BBQ ever – Lexington style.
- Played with cousins. Even more cousins came to visit from Virginia.
- Went thrift store shopping.
- Visited the best used bookstore ever.
- Had to have some hot and ready Krispy Kreme. (Did you know the first original store was in Winston-Salem? The building was torn down and rebuilt but basically at same location. You can watch the whole process through the glass window.
- Toured a dairy farm creamery!!
- Kids played at a trampoline place (Airbound?)
- Had a friend ride back with me. It was wonderful – she read aloud while I drove.
I’m sure I’ve missed something. And it didn’t quite happen in that order. But it was a fun and busy week. What did not happen….my schoolwork (that means it all has to be done this weekend), did not quite finish my book, left my Nook charger at my mom’s house which has book my son is reading on it, did not get to see some of my other friends. But it’s all good. Had fun. And now lots of work to do at home.